Sunday, February 1, 2015

21 Day Fix - The end!

I am a week late posting this, but still wanted to post it to give it some finality. I am actually in the midst of the second round of it, but I will get into that later.

 

Here is my before and after: IMG_5273Not too bad!

Before Weight: 158.6 lbs Now: 154.4
Before Chest: 36″  Now: 34.5"
Before Right Arm: 13″ Now: 12.5"
Before Left Arm: 13″ Now: 12.5"
Before Waist (at belly button): 36.5″ Now: 33"
Before High Waist (natural waist): 31" Now: 29.5"
Before Hips: 42″ Now: 41"
Before Right Thigh: 26.5″ Now: 26"
Before Left Thigh: 27″ Now: 26"

It was a loss of 4.2 lbs and 10".  I had hoped for a few more pounds, but I'm not going to complain. Because LOOK at the difference!! I am now down another pound this week while I have been working on the first week of round 1.  I can not wait to see what happens in two more weeks.

On a side note...I just wanted to mention that I was VERY skeptical of all things Beachbody when I first started off. I had avoided ordering this system because it was specifically Beachbody. But now I find myself wondering what else is out there that I can order..... Hmm....What to do next?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS