Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ugh. I chickened out....

It's almost April and I realize that it has been awhile since I wrote here. I have had a lot going on in the last month. And more than once I have thought about sitting and writing about what is on my mind, but I struggle to do that sometimes.  I have been, in general, OVER talking on social media much. It's one thing to post here and there on FB. It's another to get into discussions via Twitter and Facebook posts. I still engage in it, but not very often.

I got thrown under the bus earlier this month. In short, I said something on FB that inadvertently offended someone. Someone I really didn't mean to offend. So I vented some of my frustration on Twitter. I was so frustrated. I had been through a lot of rough crap via Twitter earlier this year and I was just OVER people being sensitive. It really wasn't directed at the person who was offended. I was just overall DONE and upset. I had been sarcastic, it was taken wrong, and I was pissed off.

A friend of mine, who was the only IRL (in real life) person I really allow on my Twitter, took a screen shot of what I was saying on Twitter...She shared it with someone (who I KNOW I do not have on my Twitter list of followers), who then posted in on FB. Like a jerk.  I haven't approached the friend about this, but I did block her and someone else from Twitter. Just in case. I don't now how to even come close to approaching her or asking about it. I'm not 100% she did it; I'm only 75% certain she shared it.  (And if she is reading this....I don't think I want to KNOW if you did it or not. Just know that if you did, that really sucked. It really really sucked. It really hurt and I'm not sure why you would do that to me. It was inappropriately mean....)

- - -

Friendships are difficult aren't they? Sometimes they seem to be unnecessarily fragile. People change. Life situations change. People grow apart over stupid things. And I wonder if that is happening here.  It things have changed so much that this friendship is under duress.

- - -

Vague. This whole post was vague. But that's what happens when you're afraid to really state how you feel....I have had a lot of time to process this and figure out how I wanted to say all this. But I chickened out... I wanted to call someone out and get this off my chest, but it isn't quite how I want it to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS