Friday, December 30, 2011

A new start!

I've been blogging for as long as I can remember, and for the last couple of years I've had a problem with finding a theme to writing. I felt like I was babbling about a whole lot of nothing. I finally got done with school, and I had planned a wedding. I had done a lot of whining about my anxiety and my yo-yo weight issues.

Thats the thing. I did a lot of whining. Or saying that I was going to do something about it. And not surprisingly, no one ever got an update on those things because I got wimpy. And weak. I felt like I couldn't change or I only tried hard for a week before I gave up.

In the last couple of weeks, I have been trying to change my way of thinking. Trying hard. I have done a lot of reading, a lot of research, and I want to do my best. The best for me and the best for the hubs, Dan. I want us to be healthy. I want us to prosper. I want to be less anxious....which will cut down on my stress...which will in turn help my immune system improve.

Over the next few posts, I will talk to in greater detail about the specific changes I will be making in my life. And I will be continuously posting on my efforts, my downfalls, and my successes. I'm going to include helpful tips, progress pics, recipes, etc that are working for me.

I just want to change my life. Not just my weight or the way my body looks. I want overall wellness. I'm going to be turning 30 in June of 2012. I want the start of my next decade to be simply amazing.

Welcome to my journey!

1 comment:

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS