My St. Patrick's Day Card and Bracelet from my dear MIL
I didn't do a thing to celebrate this year. I'm usually with Dan and his parents in his hometown, where they have a massive St. Patrick's day Celebration. Seriously, it's a teeny town, but people come from all around the area to go to this thing. The parade today? Was over an hour long! So they were still having fun without me today. Well, Dan wasn't. He actually told me that today was made him realize how much he misses me and how lonely it is out there without me. He said he's been ok just by himself at home, but celebrating with our family and close family friends there....without me? Wasn't all that fun.
I worked today so I didn't do any celebrating at all. And because I'm getting over this stupid stomach bug (and with my immune system down...my allergies), I just kicked back with a small glass of wine and sushi. That's about it.
Oh! And enjoyed a cover band that was playing at the brewery just two doors down.
God, I love this place....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)