I went back for a fix. I didn't mean to walk out with this much gone! Lol...It's pretty cute, but SO FREAKING SHORT. This is probably the shortest I've had it in a VERY long time. Maybe in 10 years or more?? I'll get a better picture of it soon. This was just a pic to show Dan and my mom that my hair was all gone. :) I'm glad my hair grows quick, but I think I'm going to enjoy this fun little cut for now!
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Short!!
I went back for a fix. I didn't mean to walk out with this much gone! Lol...It's pretty cute, but SO FREAKING SHORT. This is probably the shortest I've had it in a VERY long time. Maybe in 10 years or more?? I'll get a better picture of it soon. This was just a pic to show Dan and my mom that my hair was all gone. :) I'm glad my hair grows quick, but I think I'm going to enjoy this fun little cut for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)