Sunday, April 22, 2012

Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park

This is when I got out at Point Rock to view below....That behind me?? Goes down...and down....

Headed downhill to see the Gunnison River up close and personal...

Worth the crazy drive down. Seriously.

The River going the other way....
The River...from waaaaaay up high! The sound of it was insanely loud, surprisingly. It was amazing....

 Standing atop Prophet Rock taking this one (felt a little funky -- SO HIGH!!)

True to bipolar form, as a couple, we decided that we don't want to give up on this land just yet. We just....can't. We've gone back and forth on this decision the last two days and feel the most comfortable staying with our plans. They have changed a bit though....I'm trying to get a travel position north of here, where we want to land, and where Dan has the best chance of finding work. I talked to the company (well, I emailed them) I interviewed with this week and am asking if they may consider a traveler. If they don't, we'll see if something else opens up. If it doesn't? THEN and only THEN will we accept that I may have to come back to Michigan for some time. We're feeling good about this and I hope I can get through the next 5 weeks without going insane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS