Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I survived the 1st Day!

Why is the first week back to school always so ridiculously hot?! This morning, we got poured on by much needed rain but I felt bad for all those high school girls who already had school pictures this morning!

I had a great first day. Granted, it was lackluster and I didn't actually meet any students (I hope to observe them next week). I am taking over a massive caseload from another OT (she's lucky! Gets to drop down to three days a week!) and she took me on a tour of where I'm going to be. I met a few teachers, principals, and the most important people: secretaries. All of them were pretty nice, but one are going to be an issue for me. Blurgh. All were SUPER friendly but this one made it clear she wanted to be left ALONE. Whatever.
There is so much I want to talk about right now but can't. Don't you hate that? Many changes are happening in my life right now. I can't wait until things get clearer and I can open up about what's on my mind...

2 comments:

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS