I forgot to post the update from my visit last week! So before I get into week 38, last week's stats at the midwife visit:
Dilation: 1cm
Effacement: 30%
Station: -2
and this week:
Dilation: 1cm (BOO HISS)
Effacement: 50% (WOOT)
Station: -1
We are making progress!!! I am so excited. Effacement means a little more than dilation, according to my midwife. If I dilated and didn't efface, it wouldn't mean a darn thing (in my midwife's opinion). Baby can't get out if things don't thin out.
I'm insanely tired and we are about to break out some magic tricks in order to get this baby out. I am uncomfortable. We've already tried a few tricks and I think it's helped. I had hoped to get in walking...but it's raining this morning.
- - -
I am having a crap morning, besides the fact that is raining. I have a very nice set up for paying bills. Reminders in my calendar etc. The only things I don't seen to have listed are the water and trash bills (it's hard to figure out what month those come -- every 2-3 months they arrive and I pay them right away). BUT GUESS WHO FORGOT TO PAY THE WATER BILL.
Oh, that would be me. I kept thinking, almost on a daily basis, that I had seen the bill come in and I needed to pay it. We recently got an ominous notice and I was like, ok, will pay this. I have a week til the due date. It's paid online. A fast little thing!
Brushing my teeth this morning...My water suddenly disappeared. OH @)#$*@#$()@*#)$.
I call and it's a $10 fee to turn it back on. No biggie. Then she tells me that since we didn't have to pay a deposit when it was turned on originally, they want one now. Pregnant me sobs when asking how much. And she waves that (though if I ever make this dumb mistake again it will have to be paid), because we have NEVER been late. Ever. I pulled out the pathetic "I'm 9 months pregnant" line while sobbing and she genuinely felt bad for me for forgetting.
I have never felt so pathetic.
Dan just laughed it off as no big deal, but I can't seem to stop kicking myself in the butt.
- - -
My morning was eventually made because I went and bought a new neti pot (couldn't find my old one) and I discovered raspberry poptarts (OMG my new favorite). My standards have most certainly changed...
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
soon soon soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteUse the pregnancy while you can!! After that..it's the baby's fault! lol
ReplyDelete