I attempted to go back to a self-hosted Wordpress site about 6 months ago...but I didn't even write anything really until January. And I find myself back at Blogger. TRYING the hardest I can to import the, what, 6 blog posts since January, but Blogger is being a butt head tonight. Not surprised. The world must be telling me that blogging is something I should give up for good.
And I keep thinking that I should. That I'm going to just go ahead and let go of it, but who am I kidding... The moment I decide FINALLY that I'm going to go ahead and let it go? I can't hit that delete button to get rid of everything.
Besides, I'm 36 weeks pregnant and my baby could potentially arrive at any point from here until my due date (or after if she wants to be a big fat pain in my rear end -- GET OUT OF THERE, GIRL!)...and I am probably going to want an outlet for whining and crying this summer as I adjust to my new life as a mom.
So...I can't delete blogging from my life entirely. Just like I could never get rid of Twitter. Or Facebook. I love those things waaaaay too much....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)