Tuesday, November 20, 2012

12 Weeks...No big changes yet!



How Far Along: 12 Weeks (still barely a bump!)

Size of baby: Peach (3 inches)

Important Milestones: The baby's intestines are moving to their permanent position in her abdomen. (It's weird to think they start growing outside the body!) The placenta is growing and the baby's vocal cords are in development.

Total Weight Gain: only about 2-4 lbs. (I worked out three times last week and hope to work out that much this week.

Maternity Clothes: I bought a few pairs of pants, and my mother in law took me shopping for a bunch of things. I haven't really had to wear anything yet, but I'll be wearing maternity pants to Thanksgiving dinner!! ;) I can still manage to button pants! But it's not always comfy when I'm sitting! (Update - I can barely manage to button pants - BARELY. Sitting down is not optional. It's not a pretty sight.)

Gender: No news on that front as of yet!

Movement: None of that happening yet.

Sleep: So far so good!

What I miss: I'm missing wine this week

Cravings: Oranges and orange juice. Big times

Symptoms: Still tired. Less bloated. Less nauseated.

What I’m looking forward to: More energy and baby flutters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS