Monday, November 12, 2012

11 weeks...Starting to feel more alive!




How Far Along: 11 Weeks (barely a bump!)
Size of baby:  Large plum (2.5 inches, .5oz)
Important Milestones: Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming. (Why do websites automatically say her?? What if it's a him?)
Total Weight Gain: Somewhere between 3-5lbs, depending on the day
Maternity Clothes: I bought a few pairs of pants, and my mother in law took me shopping for a bunch of things. I haven't really had to wear anything yet, but I'll be wearing maternity pants to Thanksgiving dinner!! ;) I can still manage to button pants! But it's not always comfy when I'm sitting!
Gender:  No news on that front as of yet! 
Movement:  None of that happening yet. 
Sleep: So far so good! FINALLY my night time sickness has been dwindling. 
What I miss: As my appetite has been creeping back up to speed, I really am missing spicy tuna sushi rolls.
Cravings: Gross, but I have had a thing for McDonald's classic crispy sandwich. I had one last week and one this week. I REALLY want a Chick-Fil-A sandwich but have no restaurant close by. I don't even like fast food. I really don't like it. Ethically. Or Healthily. 
Symptoms: Still feeling tired. Constantly hungry the last few days. Only occasionally nauseated. Still a bit, ahem, challenged with constipation. TMI. :p My shirts aren't fitting me right thanks to my growing chest. 
What I’m looking forward to: More energy. No nausea. Baby flutters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS