Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Need direction for cleaning?

One of the things I have continued to struggle with while home this summer? Is cleaning. Getting on a cleaning schedule, to be specific. Dan and I BOTH have. Do you know how much attention a newborn needs? We have been going crazy with the messiness that has been taking over our home. Especially when the newborn decides that she doesn't feel like napping anywhere but in our arms. And suddenly gets bored very easily -- but she has no hobbies yet so it's hard to keep her attention. There has been a lot of putting her in her swing, and back down to her play mat, then into the rock and play, then bouncy seat. Then she decides she's bored with her bouncy seat. So that has made its way into the basement.

Regardless, I still have very little room in my schedule to clean. I can maybe get 15 minutes away from her at any given moment. Sometimes I get in a shower. Sometimes I get in a meal. And I need to make time for cleaning.

I surfed pinterest not long ago to find a list to help me stay on track. And I found an awesome one.


You must check out this very simple, very easy cleaning routine! You can download the PDF, print it, then place in a nice plastic page protector so we can use whiteboard markers. Love it.  It's SO SIMPLE, and finally I feel sane again. Rather than trying to look around the house and feel mortified and overwhelmed on where to start, I have this nice little list! Now lets see if its as easy for Dan, too. 

PS: No one told me sing the praises of this list. I just ran into it and I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS