Sunday, September 15, 2013

Titles are useless when I babble...

I lay down at night before falling asleep and my mind races a mile a minute. So many things happening. So many blog posts written about family, my marriage and about my baby girl. It annoys me to no end that I can't remember them when I awake the next day. I am too freaking tired at night to grab my phone and type out a quick entry.

Which is what I'm trying to do right now. I'm laying here, in the dark. With my iPhone and the Blogger app. I need blogging. I definitely don't have the energy to keep a physical journal. It's just one more thing to keep from losing in the house....which is slowly becoming more of Avery's house than ours. So much baby stuff!!

I have vowed to make a lot of changes around here. Around the house and around my life. It's going to mean for a lot less personal time and space. But I've been so tired of the way the house ha slowly cluttered up after Avery arrived. Dan and I had slowly started to minimalist our lives.

I may soon take a personal day off work because seriously. I need it. And my house needs it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS