Anyway, you all have seen most of these photos already but I can't help but post them. In case we aren't Facebook or Instagram friends, I suppose. Also, she is just the cutest thing ever. Just saying.We had the best time. She wasn't sure at first about being the center of attention, but it didn't take her long to eat it all up. And she wasn't sure about the cupcake. I had to stick some in her mouth and break it up a bit fore her, then she was all about it.
I feel like now, things have been happening very fast. Just about 2.5 weeks after her first birthday, she finally began army crawling, then full speed crawling on the same exact day. Then about a month after that, she began pulling herself up to stand. I am waiting VERY patiently....for her to start walking. I'm not ready for that just yet. She has yet to completely figure out cruising and I am very ok with that.
Here's to another wonderful year, miss A!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)