Sunday, July 29, 2012

A fantastic weekend...

Ah...Fresh highlights and a trim...


I spent Friday evening with my gal, Bari...Eating delicious, Americanized sushi.


Then we had to hit Bell's. Where I found my most favorite beer FINALLY back for the summer! Leo Batteur is a very light blonde ale. It's crisp and refreshing and I would love it if they bottled it, but alas they do not. It's nearly 6% so it's deceptive. Yum.


I talked Bari into getting one, too.


Then I jumped to the Java Stout! Another favorite but it is heavy stuff when you're full from a huge dinner. Blurgh.



Saturday we hit the farmers market...but I didn't get pics of my picks OR the market itself. It was crazy busy. I also hit the mall for end of summer sales for a few new work wardrobe picks. We also spent Saturday afternoon pouring over home plans. And picking out a possible plot of land. More on that later.

We headed up to the Lake to see our Colorado family late Saturday. Dan's sister, his brother in law and our two nephews. I managed to not take a single picture. WTF? Whenever my MIL sends me a few, I will share. I went tubing with the boys....and while it wasn't a crazy ride, oh my goodness I got marginally sea sick. Which would not have happened if I hadn't eaten lunch right before. Don't worry -- I did not lose my lunch. :)

I also have been spending time this weekend working hard on healing my Piriformis muscle and I think things are going in the right direction with that. It doesn't kill to drive anymore and I'm walking up stairs without looking like a geriatric. Which is not a bad thing unless you're like me...30 years old.

Last picture of the post:


Our ride home from the lake always ends up this way. Ike normally avoids Vienna like the plague but when tired, he uses her as his pillow. Love it.

What were you up to this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS