But I am fighting an evil sinus headache. Why I'm suffering from allergies right now why the land is as dry as can be and there isn't any growth from plants...I have no idea. Regardless, I took a trip to Walgreens today and am armed and READY to kick some butt, as you can see. I must say, I highly recommend Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief versus using Flonase. One is natural and one is a steroid that the body gets too used to using and if you stop using it, you get rebound congestion. I decided to ditch the steroid.
There is of course the possibility that I have a headache right now worrying about some money things. Nothing serious, just one of those things that you have money saved up for. Remember this? When my car got a little too cozy with a low profile gas pump island while I was on the way to Silverton, CO?? This was back in May. And it is UGLY.
We finally went to get the estimate on that repair yesterday. I was hoping for a certain dollar amount as I was really hoping we would not have to file an insurance claim. We had another dollar amount in our head for when we would, in fact, go ahead with a claim. We had no idea what to expect. Drumroll please.....
$1768.80 - Filing a claim it is!
Thank goodness we only have a $500 deductible and rental coverage. Because my car is going to be in the shop for 5 days. Well, 7 days technically, since it's going to be in over a weekend. SO SAD. But happy it will have that ugly dent GONE. If it hadn't hit the body and only the door, I'm thinking it would have been a bit cheaper, but there's no guarantee it would have been low enough to not file a claim. SO! A ticket and a claim within a few months of each other means our insurance will be EXPENSIVE on the next 6 month rotation. UGH.
- - -
Last thing! Still seeing my PT diligently. I've been given some new stretches as of today and I'm in a lot less pain than even last week. I'm probably going to be going for a few more weeks, as he feels like my spine is super stiff and inflexible. Good times. I now use a therapy ball, some weird foam back roll, an exercise tube stretchy thing, and some weird belt thing. I'm very excited that I'm getting to do more, but I'm annoyed that I'm still experiencing pain...Patience. I'm not good with it...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Be nice...or I will delete it. No trolls! Thank you! :)