I am unhappy. My clothing is unhappy. I am tired all the time. Something has to change. The 21 Day Fix program is going to help guide me back into clean eating, correct portion sizes, as well as daily exercise. And each week, I will post pics and new stats. I am insanely excited, but nervous about sharing this. But I think this will encourage me to work harder, because I'm putting it ALL OUT THERE.
Current Weight: 158.6 lbs
Chest: 36"
Right Arm: 13"
Left Arm: 13"
Waist: 36.5"
Hips: 42"
Right Thigh: 26.5"
Left Thigh: 27"
So there you are. My disappointing measurements. Like, I want to freaking CRY measurements. But one has to start somewhere, right?
Wish me luck....
Not disappointing, just your starting point to being a better and more hhealthy you! I am so excited for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI need to take my measurements, but I did take a before picture with the Betty Rocker challenge. I'm at about the same weight and am about 20 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I am trying to figure out balancing exercise/eating right/breastfeeding.
ReplyDelete